10.03.2009

Portland, OR

Rebecca Jones and ten month old grandson, Julian Iroquois Anton sing and dance on Tuesday morning to the sound of the television playing in the background.



Seven year old, Isabella VanIttersum amuses oneself in the cold water on a hot summer day just outside of Portland, Oregon on May 16, 2009.




Jaime Anton, 29, wipes the sand off of the bottoms of his feet from walking the Oregon Coast Highway along the Pacific Ocean on May 19, 2009.



This summer I spent a few weeks with my mother visiting my brother, Jaime who I have not seen in three years and his newborn son Julian Iroquois Anton who was born on July 31, 2008. I also had the pleasure of meeting his fiance, Leanna VanIttersum and daughter Isabella. My visit to Portland was beautiful amongst many other things but nothing felt better then getting to be with family and capturing unforgettable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment