12.15.2009

"Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone." - Vince Hemingson

BOOYAH.
I finished my final JRN220 project compiled of sweat, tears, audio and of course...PICTURES.  Well, maybe not tears exactly.  I will say that I really enjoyed working on this project and learned so much about what I can improve on.  I think that is one thing I love about working with photography and other photographers around me is that we are constantly helping each other and constantly giving each other feedback.  I figured that as exciting my project was, my subject matter was hard to capture.  Now, a tattoo convention would be unreal and that is something I would really like to attend at some point in my life and most certainly would love to document as well.  Anyways, enough of my rambling.  What you are about to see is my final project composed of audio and pictures, a soundslide all property of me.  I did my project on a tattoo artist named Eric Ochsenkehl, licensed tattoo artist and manager of Heritage Tattoo in Mount Pleasant Michigan, 1222 S. Mission St.  Check it out!

clickkkkk

To see pictures from my project, look at my flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/clapyour_handz

No comments:

Post a Comment